For your business we deliver the features and reliability of a big business VoIP phone system with extra features, personal service, and budget-friendly pricing to meet small business needs.
Like most small businesses, you might not have an IT technician on staff and you probably don’t have the time to hold for hours on end for an operator who isn’t even nearby. That’s why we offer real, live person in your city, not someone in a call center 9,000 miles away. Get a live person on the phone without being sent to hold. Our customer support engineers can help you set up your phone system, troubleshoot issues, and even commiserate over the other VoIP system providers!
Cloud-based Telephone service offers:
- Pricing starts at $27.50/month/user with no commitment for a Term Agreement. Much lower pricing for business customers with 10 or more phones and term commitment. We recommend the best pricing with a three-year term.
- Keep your local number
- Get Local Numbers Nationwide
- Nationwide Geo-Redundancy Data Centers
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Custom Music on Hold by User
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant for every User
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service
- SmartPhone client available for free
Hosted Telephone services as low as $3.50/per month per phone with all the features a Fortune 500 company would have.*
Business VoIP services from Carolina Digital will help integrate emerging technologies such as cloud computing and unified communications – giving you cost efficiency, enhanced collaboration, and scalability.
You can easily reach your employees anywhere with a fully hosted, network-based VoIP service that combines a full range of advanced features, applications and management tools over your existing internet connection, helping to reduce your infrastructure and maintenance concerns. A VoIP solution for small businesses and satellite locations that provides the benefits of advanced voice and data technology without the complexity of managing it. This solution enables voice and data services to work over a single network connection and device.
* Discounted $3.50/per user is for 1,000 user and higher and pricing does not include the number of call paths required for your phone service.