Business owners in the State of Michigan welcome cloud-based telephone services
If you’ve been putting off upgrading your workplace’s legacy PBX phone system, relax: There’s a more affordable way to get all the features of a PBX system and more. DigitalPhone.io offers VoIP phone services for business, education and government customers in the state of Michigan and throughout the United States that are easy to set up, affordable and packed with enterprise-level functionality. With Technology jobs in Michigan on the rise it only makes sense that businesses look at cost savings of hosted VoIP telephone services. Detroit’s technology industry has seen steady growth since 2010, with the highest growth in the life sciences industry. Growth is expected in all technology occupations, with computer and mathematical jobs leading the charge. Detriot being the largest City in Michigan followed by Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Ann Arbor and Lansing.
History of the Great State of Michigan The area was first settled by Native American tribes, whose successive cultures occupied the territory for thousands of years. Colonized by French explorers in the 17th century, it was claimed as part of New France. After France’s defeat in the French and Indian War in 1762, the region came under British rule. Britain ceded this territory to the newly independent United States after Britain’s defeat in the American Revolutionary War. The area was part of the larger Northwest Territory until 1800, when western Michigan became part of the Indiana Territory. Michigan Territory was formed in 1805, but some of the northern border with Canada was not agreed upon until after the War of 1812. Michigan was admitted into the Union in 1837 as the 26th state, a free one. It soon became an important center of industry and trade in the Great Lakes region and a popular immigrant destination in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Hosted VoIP allows your business in Michigan to grow
Our VoIP for small to medium businesses is easy to set up, with no huge initial equipment purchase required — all you need is the VoIP phones, which are plug and play. With the ability to check voicemail messages via email or a smartphone, your employees will find it easier to stay connected and productive even while traveling or working from home.
Being a local business in North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in area. We will never outsource our engineering, sales and support staff to foreign countries. You will always get a friendly senior sales or support engineer when needing help or training. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in the region. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of the region will never come back. As your being a Michigan based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like DigitalPhone.io:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital Phone has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all committed to the North Carolina as our home.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in the region.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital Phone in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
Our Hosted VoIP Business Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month per user
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service
- and so much more!