Carolina Digital offers VoIP phone service for small to medium businesses as well as schools and other public sector entities in Columbia, SC and throughout the Southeast US. With no initial investment in equipment, an easy setup process, enterprise-level functionality and low, predictable prices, our VoIP services make it easy and affordable to replace that legacy PBX system with a scalable, cloud-based VoIP system.
Business VoIP in Columbia SC
Want a phone system that boosts employee productivity at a much lower price than you’ve been paying? Our scalable VoIP solutions give small to medium size Columbia businesses enterprise-level features such as the ability to check office voicemail messages via smartphone, receive voicemail messages in your email inbox, have after-hours calls routed to on-call employees and more.
School VoIP in Columbia SC
Schools, government offices and other public sector workplaces can especially benefit from the functionality and cost savings of our VoIP services, which support multi-site compatibility. Our education VoIP allows you to connect a phone to every classroom, issue emergency notifications, use system-wide paging, manage the system from a central location, and much more.
Carolina Digital is the Columbia VoIP provider that helps boost your employees’ productivity by giving them more ways to connect from wherever they may be — in the office, on the road or working from home. Contact us today for a free quote!
Being a local business in the Carolinas has many benefits to other local businesses. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in the Carolinas with Carolina Digital. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of North or South Carolina will never come back. As your being a Carolina based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all committed to the Carolina as our home.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North and South Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
Our Business Cloud-based Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month per user
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service