If you’ve been putting off upgrading your workplace’s legacy PBX phone system, relax: There’s a more affordable way to get all the features of a PBX system and more. Carolina Digital offers VoIP phone services for business, education and government customers in the Greenville, SC area that are easy to set up, affordable and packed with enterprise-level functionality.
Business VoIP in Greenville SC
Our VoIP for small to medium businesses is easy to set up, with no huge initial equipment purchase required — all you need is the VoIP phones, which are plug and play. With the ability to check voicemail messages via email or a smartphone, your employees will find it easier to stay connected and productive even while traveling or working from home.
School VoIP in Greenville SC
Looking for VoIP phone service for your school? Our education VoIP solutions come with features like centralized management, system-wide paging, the ability to send emergency notifications, and the option to connect every classroom via phone — all at tremendous savings. Give your staff more ways to communicate and make it easier for your customers to reach you. We’re the Greenville VoIP provider that can help you enjoy a more robust and scalable alternative to that old PBX system while lowering your phone bills. Contact Carolina Digital today for a free quote!
The Greenville, Spartanburg and Anderson, South Carolina areas known as “The Upstate” is one of the 10 fastest growing cities in the U.S. Once known for textile manufacturing, Greenville has become an international powerhouse, data center hosting companies from all parts of the globe. The city, along with Spartanburg, Anderson and other nearby towns boast more than 250 international firms, including BMW, Michelin, GlaxoSmithKline and Kyocera.
Being a local business in the Carolinas has many benefits to other local businesses. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in the Carolinas with Carolina Digital. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of North or South Carolina will never come back. As your being a Carolina based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all committed to the Carolina as our home.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North and South Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
Our Business Cloud-based Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month per user
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service