Charleston, South Carolina welcomes cloud-based telephone services
If you’ve been putting off upgrading your workplace’s legacy PBX phone system, relax: There’s a more affordable way to get all the features of a PBX system and more. Carolina Digital Phone offers VoIP phone services for business, education and government customers in the Charleston, South Carolina area that are easy to set up, affordable and packed with enterprise-level functionality.
The history of Charleston, South Carolina
Charleston SC is one of the longest and most diverse of any community in the United States, spanning hundreds of years of physical settlement beginning in 1670 through modern times. Charleston was the leading city in the South from the colonial era down to the Civil War. Now Carolina Digital Phone brings advanced cloud-based telephone services to this area.
Rainbow Row One of the most photographed landmarks
There are many famous and historic landmarks through Charleston, South Carolina. Rainbow Row is the name for a series of colorful historic houses in Charleston, South Carolina. The houses are located north of Tradd St. and south of Elliot St. on East Bay Street. It is referred to as Rainbow Row for the pastel colors used to paint all of the houses. It is a common tourist attraction and is one of the most photographed parts of Charleston.
Hosted VoIP allows your business to grow
Our VoIP for small to medium businesses is easy to set up, with no huge initial equipment purchase required — all you need is the VoIP phones, which are plug and play. With the ability to check voicemail messages via email or a smartphone, your employees will find it easier to stay connected and productive even while traveling or working from home.
Being a local business in the Carolinas has many benefits to other local businesses. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in the region. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of the region will never come back. As your being a South Carolina based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital Phone:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital Phone has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all committed to the Carolina as our home.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in the region.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital Phone in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
Our Hosted VoIP Business Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month per user
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service
- and so much more!