Business owners in the State of Ohio welcome cloud-based telephone services
If you’ve been putting off upgrading your workplace’s legacy PBX phone system, relax: There’s a more affordable way to get all the features of a PBX system and more. DigitalPhone.io offers VoIP phone services for business, education and government customers in the State of Ohio and throughout the United States that are easy to set up, affordable and packed with enterprise-level functionality.
History: Ohio is a Midwestern state in the Great Lakes region of the United States. Ohio is the 34th largest by area, the 7th most populous, and the 10th most densely populated of the 50 United States. The state’s capital and largest city is Columbus. Other major cities serviced by DigitalPhone.io are Cleveland, and Cincinnati.
The Ohio State University, commonly referred to as Ohio State or OSU, is a large, primarily residential, public university in Columbus, Ohio. Founded in 1870 as a land-grant university and the ninth university in Ohio with the Morrill Act of 1862, the university was originally known as the Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College. Along with its main campus in Columbus, Ohio State also operates regional campuses in Lima, Mansfield, Marion, Newark, and Wooster.
Hosted VoIP allows your business in Ohio to grow
Our VoIP for small to medium businesses is easy to set up, with no huge initial equipment purchase required — all you need is the VoIP phones, which are plug and play. With the ability to check voicemail messages via email or a smartphone, your employees will find it easier to stay connected and productive even while traveling or working from home.
Being a local business in North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in area. We will never outsource our engineering, sales and support staff to foreign countries. You will always get a friendly senior sales or support engineer when needing help or training. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in the region. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of the region will never come back. As your being a Michigan based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like DigitalPhone.io:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital Phone has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all committed to the North Carolina as our home.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in the region.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital Phone in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
Our Hosted VoIP Business Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month per user
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service
- and so much more!