VoIP can deliver the benefits of a PBX phone system at a fraction of the price. Whether your Rocky Mount, NC organization is a business, a school, a nonprofit or a government agency, it can quickly benefit from the savings and tremendous functionality of VoIP phone service from Carolina Digital.
Business VoIP in Rocky Mount
VoIP for small- to medium-size businesses comes standard with many enterprise-quality features. With VoIP, your employees can work remotely while staying connected because of the ability to check messages on your smartphone and receive voicemail messages via email — among many other advanced functions. Best of all, no special equipment is needed except for Polycom or Yealink phones.
School VoIP in Rocky Mount
School districts often put off upgrading their legacy phone systems because of fears about the cost. But with VoIP phone service for schools and other public-sector organizations, you can have an advanced cloud-based VoIP system that even allows you to connect a phone to every classroom. Other education VoIP benefits include system-wide paging, multisite compatibility, virtual fax to email, and many more.
Whether you need to upgrade the phone system for a business or a school, Carolina Digital is the Rocky Mount VoIP provider that delivers amazing functionality and scalability with low overhead. Contact us today for a free quote.
The city of Rocky Mount NC is served by the Nash-Rocky Mount Public School System, along with a number of private and charter schools in the area. North Carolina Wesleyan College is the only four-year institution of higher education in Rocky Mount. Montreat College School of Professional and Adult Studies has established convenient location in Rocky Mount. The two community colleges serving Rocky Mount are Nash Community College and Edgecombe Community College.
The Rocky Mount area is filled with business owners that can quickly find the benefits of Carolina Digital’s hosted cloud-based telephone service and save up to 60% over traditional telephone services using your existing internet connection and a digital IP telephone handset. More advanced users will have access to downloading from the Apple store or Android phone a softphone app to make, receive calls, check voice mail just as if you are sitting at your desk. Experience greater functionality with lower overhead when you choose Carolina Digital as your Rocky Mount VoIP provider. Contact us for a free quote today. Call (252) 428-0300 and press option 1.
Being a local business in North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in the Carolinas. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in North Carolina with Carolina Digital. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of North Carolina will never come back. As your being a North Carolina based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all North Carolina tax paying residents.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
North Carolina offers a number of benefits to companies and our employees. Read more at Thrive in North Carolina
Our Business Cloud-based Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month peruser
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service