Hosted VoIP, Low Rates and Best Service on Telephone Services for North Carolina Businesses
Burlington, North Carolina is a city in Alamance County in North Carolina. Burlington, North Carolina Metropolitan Statistical Area which encompasses all of Alamance County, in which most of the city is located, and is a part of the Greensboro-Winston-Salem-High Point CSA. The population was 49,963 at the 2010 census, which makes Burlington the 17th largest city in North Carolina. The Metropolitan Statistical Area population was over 150,000 in 2010. Alamance County was created when Orange County was partitioned in 1849. Early settlers included several groups of Quakers, many of which remain active in the Snow Camp area, German farmers, and Scots-Irish immigrants. The need of the North Carolina Railroad in the 1850s to locate land where they could build, repair and do maintenance on its track was the genesis of Burlington, North Carolina. The company selected a piece of land slightly west of present day Graham. On January 29, 1856, the last spikes were driven into the final tie of the North Carolina Railroad project, uniting the cities of Goldsboro and Charlotte by rail. The next day, the first locomotive passed along the new route. When the iron horse arrived in Alamance County, locals referred to it as “the eighth wonder of the world”.
Being a local business in Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in the Carolinas. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in North Carolina with Carolina Digital. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of North Carolina will never come back. As your being a North Carolina based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all North Carolina tax paying residents.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
North Carolina offers a number of benefits to companies and our employees. Read more at Thrive in North Carolina
Our Business Cloud-based Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month/user
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service