Hosted VoIP, Low Rates and Best Service on Telephone Services for North Carolina Businesses
Clemmons, North Carolina is a typical small town in North Carolina with big hospitality. It is nestled right against the twin city of Winston-Salem and has a population of nearly 19,000 people. Just west of Clemmons is Tanglewood Park where the community is able to enjoy a wide array of activities such as golf, swimming, tennis, fishing, paddle boats, and of course it is the home of The Festival of Lights where people come from all over to enjoy over a million lights on display during the Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday season.
Originally being named Clemmonsville in 1802 it eventually became known simply as Clemmons and was incorporated in 1986. Its low tax rate, friendly people, beautiful landscape, and close proximity to Interstate – 40 has contributed to its steady growth over the years. It is home to West Forsyth High School, the largest high school in Forsyth County, with a student body of approximately 2,000. With its central location in the state and easy access to the highway and being just a short drive from the mountains or beach it is no wonder why 19,000 people call Clemmons home
Being a local business in Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in the Carolinas. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in North Carolina with Carolina Digital Phone. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of North Carolina will never come back. As your being a North Carolina based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital Phone:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all North Carolina tax paying residents.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
North Carolina offers a number of benefits to companies and our employees. Read more at Thrive in North Carolina
Our Business Cloud-Based Telephone Service Offers:
- Pricing as low as $20/month per user
- Keep Your Local Number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to Email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the Web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US Based Customer Service