Hosted VoIP, Low Rates and Best Service on Telephone Services for North Carolina Businesses
Kernersville, North Carolina is rich with history and tradition, but filled with innovative ideas, spirit and civic pride. Education is a vital part of the Kernersville area and is demonstrated by the support the local public schools have with the business community through partnerships, mentoring and grant programs. The area is blessed with 18 colleges and universities all located within a 20 mile radius of Kernersville. The Piedmont Triad region is home to some of the best universities in the state as well as excellent community and technical colleges. Kernersville is centrally located in the “HEART” of the Piedmont Triad Area of North Carolina. Specifically located between the two I-40’s and surrounded by the cities of Winston-Salem, Greensboro and High Point (toknc.com, 2016).
The site was first settled by an Irishman named Jacob Story in 1756. Around 1770 the site was purchased by William Dobson and was called Dobson’s Crossroads. George Washington was served breakfast at Dobson’s tavern on June 2, 1791. Joseph Kerner bought the property in 1817, continuing to operate the inn; the town became known as Kerners Crossroads. Kerner left his property to two sons and a daughter. Not long after the arrival of the railroad, the town was incorporated as Kernersville in 1873 (Powell, 1968; JOK, 2002).
Being a local business in Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in the Carolinas. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in North Carolina with Carolina Digital. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of North Carolina will never come back. As your being a North Carolina based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all North Carolina tax paying residents.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
North Carolina offers a number of benefits to companies and our employees. Read more at Thrive in North Carolina
Our Business Cloud-based Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month/user
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service