Committed to North Carolina, Carolina Digital Phone, based in Greensboro, NC we service a number of schools, government agencies and city and county government.
Carolina Digital is trusted by institutions that demand top performance and robust security. Having a private peering connection to the MCNC network in Greensboro and RTP gives us the advantage that your voice traffic will stay on-net providing better quality audio and a more secure network connection.
Today’s educational organizations and government agencies face increasing pressure to be more efficient, more cost-effective and more innovative. And that’s where our cloud-based telephone services make the difference!
Unlike conventional phone systems that are costly to purchase and maintain, offer limited features and functions, and are inflexible when it comes to making changes or scaling, our cloud-based solution:
- Delivers substantial ongoing cost savings year after year
- Supports both an in-house and remote workforce
- Is flexible, customizable and scalable to suit shifting needs
- Safeguards devices and data through several integrated security and fraud management strategies
- Provides advanced carrier-class features like auto-attendant, voicemail-to-email and much more
- Uses multiple technologies to ensure business continuity and 99.99% guaranteed uptime
- Is simple and easy to administer and monitor through a web-based portal
- Allows FREE moves, adds and changes
- Is backed 24/7/365 by best-of-class technical and end user support
Designed For North Carolina Schools & Government Agencies
DigitalPhone.io peers directly in two locations with the North Carolina Research and Education Network (NCREN) on it’s world-class 2,600-mile fiber network supporting high-speed connectivity for education, research, health care, public safety, and other community anchor institutions throughout North Carolina. NCREN provides high-speed Internet and related services, and is a platform for delivering video technologies as well as customizable, cloud-based services for critical applications such as our cloud-based services.
Call us at (336) 544-4000 or Submit a Request above and we’ll call you.
- Keep your local numbers
- Centralized Administrator Management
- Nationwide Geo-Redundancy Data Centers
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- System-Wide Paging
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant for every User
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service
- Dedicated/Assigned Account Engineer
- SmartPhone client available for free
- Video Conferencing
- Voicemail to email with Text Translation
- … more than 150 other features
Home grown & operated in Greensboro, NC USA
Commitment to the Local Community and State
Carolina Digital Phone is a local telephone company based in Greensboro NC and does not have, or will have any future plans to utilize workers outside the United States. As a North Carolina born and raised company we are proud of our commitment of being local to our customers and keeping dollars spent with our company in the local community and state.
Being a local business in Guilford County, North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in the Carolinas. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in North Carolina with Carolina Digital Phone. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of North Carolina will never come back. As your being a North Carolina based business or school here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like DigitalPhone.io:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. DigitalPhone.io has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all North Carolina tax paying residents.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. Not only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with vendors in North Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like DigitalPhone.io in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based in North Carolina, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
Get the most reliable and economical cloud solution for your organization by contacting our Government/Schools specialists. Discover how we will help you be more efficient, more cost-effective, and more innovative!