Hosted VoIP, Low Rates and Best Service on Telephone Services for North Carolina Businesses
North Wilkesboro, NC is a city steeped with rich history. North Wilkesboro Speedway and NASCAR were synonymous to many folks for years. North Wilkesboro Speedway actually predates the founding of NASCAR and had its first race in 1947 and sadly its last race in 1996. North Wilkesboro was home to Carolina Mirror Company, the largest mirror manufacturer in the United States. Lowe’s Foods and Lowe’s Home Improvement are both recognizable names that were both started in the town North Wilkesboro in 1954 and 1946 respectively. Famous residents of North Wilkesboro would include the likes of Daniel Boone, William and John Swofford, Larry Stone, Robert Byrd, James B. Gordon, and Shirrel Rhoades.
North Wilkesboro has long been known as the “Key to the Blue Ridge” because of its proximity to the Brushy Mountains, Stone Mountain State Park, and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Just a few minutes away its residents and visitors enjoy biking, boating, swimming, camping, picnicking, hunting, and fishing around the 55-mile shoreline of the W. Kerr Scott Dam and Reservoir. It has a population of nearly 4,300 people and was founded in 1891 when Norfolk and Southern Railroad built a railroad into Wilkes County. Its rich history, culture, charm, and community attractions are the reason why so many visit and some are proud to call North Wilkesboro home.
Being a local business in Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in the Carolinas. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in North Carolina with Carolina Digital. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of North Carolina will never come back. As your being a North Carolina based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all North Carolina tax paying residents.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
North Carolina offers a number of benefits to companies and our employees. Read more at Thrive in North Carolina
Our Business Cloud-based Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month per user
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service