A Message from Carolina Digital Phone’s CEO Nicky Smith on COVID-19
To Our Valued Customers:
With the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading around the globe so rapidly in recent weeks, I am taking this opportunity to share with you the key actions that we are taking in response: maintaining business continuity, maintaining high availability of services, offering our mobile app for remote workers, and introducing our next day telework solution for remote workers. Each of these is described below.
1. Maintaining Business Continuity
Our office remains open, and our staff is ready to provide the exceptional support that you have come to expect from us. Should it become necessary for us to temporarily close our office (which we currently do not anticipate), then we will provide uninterrupted business continuity by serving you through our online web portal, email, instant message, and phone. We are here for you.
2. Maintaining High Availability of Services
We rely on multiple layers of security, rigorous service operations, geographically dispersed redundant data centers, and 24/7 system monitoring in order to provide high availability of services, which includes meeting our 99.999% uptime standard. You can confidently expect your cloud telephone system to function flawlessly, so that you can run your business and serve your customers.
3. Offering Our Mobile App for Remote Workers
Until the COVID-19 situation is under control, many organizations are advising or directing employees to work from home. To facilitate this transition, we offer a free mobile app (for Android and iOS) that enables remote employees to make/receive calls and access other system features using their personal smartphone. Installing the app is simple and no technical knowledge is required.
4. Introducing Our Next Day Telework Solution for Remote Workers
We have introduced a Next Day Telework Solution for remote workers. Simply call us by noon, (336) 544-4000 and we will drop ship the required equipment (e.g. IP phones, headsets, power supplies, Wi-Fi dongles, etc.) to remote workers located within the U.S. by the next day. There is no limit to workforce size. We will also provide remote employees with easy step-by-step instructions/guidance on how to set everything up in their home office.
We Are Helping the Community by Offering 3 Free Months of Cloud-Based Services for Organizations impacted by Coronavirus
All Healthcare providers, Schools (K-12 and Community Colleges), and Non-profit organizations who are new customers and impacted by COVID-19 get free access to Carolina Digital Phone’s Full feature Cloud-Based Telephone Services. This includes 16 participants per video meeting and our existing feature rich set of services. You can call us for fast setup (336) 544-4000 or complete the form below for a quick call back from one of our onboarding specialists. IP based telephones and hardware purchased are not included in this offer. If hardware financing is required we have made arrangements with finance companies to help you make this transition as smooth and quick as possible to not drain your available cash. Same day easy approval financing can be set up for 6 or 12 months.
UPDATED: March 29th, 2020 – We Are Helping ANY Business Owner affected by the Coronavirus 2 Free Months of Cloud-Based Services
Get your business back online tomorrow!
Get your employees working for home tomorrow! Call us by noon (336) 850-5400 and we can ship direct to their homes a digital phone that you can manage and monitor from the cloud. You can be back in business quicky with remote workers having access to each other by phone, chat, video and answering your customer calls, making calls and keeping your business operational!
If hardware financing is required we have made arrangements with finance companies to help you make this transition as smooth and quick as possible to not drain your available cash. Same day easy approval financing can be set up for 6 or 12 months.
Please also remember that the most effective way to prevent the spread of disease are things that you and your team can do, including:
- Wash your hands often per the following 6-step method: 1) Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold). 2) Turn off the tap and apply soap. 3) Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. 4) Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. 5) Rinse your hands well under clean, running water. 6) Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them. Note: if soap and water are unavailable, then use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, inform the people around you, and stay home unless medical treatment is necessary.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks. If surfaces are dirty, clean them using detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
For additional advice, please consult the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 website – click here.
This is a difficult and uncertain time, but I have no doubt that as a nation we will find the necessary solutions to keep us safe and our future bright. Should you have any questions, please contact us for a prompt response.
Carolina Digital Phone, Inc.
a proud North Carolina based company