16 Dec HO HO HO: Why a Cloud Phone System is the Cost Saving Gift that Keeps on Giving
As the holidays quickly approach, our thoughts turn to spending quality time with family and friends, and of course, hunting for ideal gifts.
Well, if you’re an executive or business owner, there’s one special gift that you can give to your company that, financially speaking, will keep on generating ROI year after year: a cloud phone system.
Here are 10 key reasons why a cloud phone system is the financial gift that keeps on giving:
- There is no costly PBX to purchase or trunk lines to rent. The phone system is located 100% off-site, which means you don’t have to pay for any maintenance, upgrades, innovations or management.
- Technical and end user support is provided by the solutions provider. You don’t have to hire an in-house telecommunications team, or pay for a pricey maintenance agreement.
- There are no domestic long distance costs, and international calling is significantly more affordable than conventional phone company rates.
- You can make unlimited user-to-user calls, regardless of where users are. This not only saves money, but improves collaboration and productivity. You can have a virtual team member located anywhere in the world.
- You do not have to purchase advanced calling features, such as voicemail-to-email, live call transfer, music-on-hold, and so on. A wide range of advanced features are included.
- You do not have to pay an excessive bill each time you need a new phone number. You simply log into a web-based dashboard, click a few buttons, and are given a new number that can be accessed via a desktop (a.k.a. softphone), smartphone, or IP phone.
- If you move your office or open new locations, you do not have to pay technicians to move phone numbers. You simply log into the system and plug in your IP phones in the new location, and you’re good to go!
- You can use the built-in video conferencing feature to connect employees and deliver presentations to customers, which can save thousands a year in travel costs.
- You can use the auto attendant feature to replace a traditional receptionist, which will save thousands a month in staffing costs.
- Cloud phone systems support total mobility, which means employees can work out of a home office (part-time or full-time). Depending on the size of your business, this could save tens of thousands of dollars a year in overhead and utility costs.
The Bottom Line
Kids don’t jump on the mall Santa’s lap and beg to save money on their phone bill. When you’re young, there are far more important things in life, like getting a new video game or LEGO set.
But for grown-ups, cutting costs and getting more for less is definitely on the wish list. And guess what? At Carolina Digital Phone, we can make it happen! No, we aren’t Santa, but we can definitely ensure that you enjoy holly jolly bottom-line savings year after year. HO HO HO!