In Wilmington, North Carolina are you tired of dealing with an outdated phone system? Upgrading to a VoIP phone service for your business or school can open up a lot of functionality without a large investment in hardware, because all you need to buy are the VoIP phones. Carolina Digital offers VoIP phone service in Wilmington, NC that can help you save money without sacrificing advanced options.
Business VoIP in Wilmington
VoIP is ideal for small businesses, medium businesses and growing businesses because it can grow along with you. Plus, it gives you enterprise-level features at an affordable price — such as the ability to check messages on your smartphone. Unlike an expensive PBX system, VoIP offers easy setup and a plug and play solution that doesn’t require you to purchase any special equipment — only Polycom or Yealink phones.
School VoIP in Wilmington
Ready to replace that legacy phone system, but you’re not sure it’s in the budget? Education VoIP from Carolina Digital gives schools benefits like multisite compatibility, system-wide paging, virtual fax to email and more — at a dramatically lower price than buying a new PBX system.
Wilmington, North Carolina offers a village charm and a cosmopolitan lifestyle, the Wilmington Historic River District and Island Beaches offers great dining, unique shops and vibrant nightlife. Downtown, you can stop at a quaint café, take a garden stroll, tour local film sites and board Battleship North Carolina. Visitors in April will see incredible color fill the streets during the North Carolina Azalea Festival. The Wilmington area is filled with business owners that can quickly find the benefits of Carolina Digital’s hosted cloud-based telephone service and save up to 60% over traditional telephone services using your existing internet connection and a digital IP telephone handset. More advanced users will have access to downloading from the Apple store or Android phone a softphone app to make, receive calls, check voice mail just as if you are sitting at your desk. Experience greater functionality with lower overhead when you choose Carolina Digital as your Wilmington VoIP provider. Contact us for a free quote today. Call (910) 444-4500 and press option 1.
Being a local business in North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in the Carolinas. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in North Carolina with Carolina Digital. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of North Carolina will never come back. As your being a North Carolina based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all North Carolina tax paying residents.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
North Carolina offers a number of benefits to companies and our employees. Read more at Thrive in North Carolina
Our Business Cloud-based Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month per user
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service