If you’re searching for hosted VoIP statistics, then you’ve come to the right place! Below, we highlight 12 eye-opening statistics that you need to know:
Industry Size: Hosted VoIP Statistics
- The global VoIP market is expected to grow from 85.2 billion in 2021 to $102.5 billion by 2026 — an increase of 20.3% over that 5-year span. (Source: Research & Markets)
- Between 2010 and 2018, businesses in the U.S. added over 35 million VoIP lines, bringing the total to more than 41.6 million. (Source: Statista)
- The VoIP industry in the U.S. employs 33,069 workers. (Source: IBISWorld)
Cost Savings: Hosted VoIP Statistics
- Businesses with 30 phones that switch to VoIP saved an average of $1,200 per month on their telecommunications costs. (Source: PC World)
- Switching to VoIP can save small businesses up to 45% each month vs. traditional phone services. (Source: ITworld)
- VoIP can reduce startup costs by as much as 90% (Source: Startupanz.com)
Usage: Hosted VoIP Statistics
- 57% of businesses rely on VoIP’s call routing and handling features. (Source: Software Advice)
- By 2025, an estimated 36.2 million Americans will be working remotely, which represents an 87% increase from pre-pandemic levels (source: Upwork). The affordability, flexibility, and scalability of VoIP is a key driver of this growth.
Statistics About Carolina Digital Phone
- Carolina Digital Phone has been a leader in the VoIP industry for 22 years (and counting!). During this time thousands of VoIP phone system vendors across the U.S. have come and gone, but we’re still here and growing!
- Carolina Digital Phone has received more than 100 5-star reviews from verified customers — check them out here!
- Pricing for Carolina Digital Phone’s all-in-one VoIP phone system starts at just $20 per user/month — check out the details!
Contact Carolina Digital Phone Today
The hosted VoIP statistics highlighted in this article are very impressive. But what matters even more are the numbers that you’ll see in your organization when you switch to our all-in-one VoIP phone system — which include dramatically lowering your telecommunication costs, and significantly improving productivity and customer service performance. And it’s all backed by the industry’s best LOCAL service!
Schedule your complimentary, no-risk demo now. Call us at (336) 544-4000, or chat with us by clicking the icon on the bottom of your screen.