If you’re searching for a smart and safe way to improve your business — which means a bigger bottom line, more productive employees, and happier customers — then here are three eye-opening facts about a hosted PBX phone system that you need to know:
1. Hosted PBX costs far less than a conventional landline phone system.
Hosted PBX offers enormous cost savings for three reasons:
- There is no need to purchase and install an expensive physical telephone network at your location.
- You do not have to buy a separate maintenance and support agreement . Your hosted PBX solution should include these items.
- You do not pay a cent for domestic long distance calls.
Exactly how much will your business save? That depends on how many employees you have, and what your specific needs are. Generally, most businesses save between 25-50% after switching to hosted PBX, and some save even more.
2. Hosted PBX is extremely reliable.
Of all the facts about hosted PBX on this list, this may be the most surprising. Why? Because you may have been led to believe that when it comes to hosted PBX, what you gain in affordability you lose in reliability. This is FALSE!
The truth is that Carolina Digital Phone’s all-in-one hosted PBX system is extremely reliable. Here are the reasons why:
- We over-engineered our hosted PBX system to support high traffic demands. They work even during peak periods. This means our customers can always count on crisp, clear HD audio at all times.
- Our state-of-the-art infrastructure includes three 1GB fiber synchronous connections with full Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing. We also have three carrier-class data centers: two in North Carolina, and one in Texas.
- In the event of a local power outage, our geographic cloud infrastructure automatically reroutes traffic, which means that employees can continue making/receiving calls — and customers will not get frustrated or alarmed. Compare this with a landline phone system, which will not even provide a dial tone until power is restored!
- We are constantly upgrading our hosted PBX system with the latest innovations, and we make these available to ALL of our customers. This is the complete opposite of conventional landline phone companies that typically only offer their latest offerings to new customers as a tactic to get them on the roster. After that, they treat them like second-class citizens as soon as the contract is in place and they are no longer new customers!
In addition to this, we have a team of local in-house experts who can be on-site within a matter of hours to resolve any issues and challenges.
3. Hosted PBX has multiple features that employees love.
Once employees start reaping the benefits of powerful, yet easy-to-use hosted PBX features like auto attendant, voicemail-to-email, mobile calling, live call transfer, queue callback (this feature alone may bring tears of joy to your customer service/support teams!), IP paging, e-faxing, dial by name/extension directory — and the list goes on — their only complaint will be that they didn’t have access to them sooner.
And it’s also worth adding that learning to use various features is surprisingly fast and easy. Employees do not have to be “IT wizards.” Heck, they don’t even need to know what hosted PBX is! What matters to them is that their day-to-day work experience is easier, faster, and better.
Learn More With Carolina Digital Phone
At Carolina Digital Phone, we are proud to be one of the country’s most experienced hosted PBX providers. Our all-in-one solution is trusted and recommended by businesses, hospitals, schools, and government agencies. Schedule your free consultation and demo. We can connect with you at your location, or over the web. Call us now at (336) 544-4000.