20 Jan High Point, NC – Best Telephone Service for Local Businesses
HOSTED VOIP, LOW RATES AND BEST SERVICE ON TELEPHONE SERVICES FOR NORTH CAROLINA BUSINESSES
High Point, North Carolina – The city is sometimes referred to as the “Furniture Capital of the World”, a title long challenged by Grand Rapids, Michigan; its official slogan is “North Carolina’s International City” due to the semi-annual High Point Market that attracts around 100,000 attendees from over 100 countries. Before earning the title Furniture Capital of the World, North Carolina’s presence in the furniture industry began in the 1890s with six furniture plants. Since then, the industry has expanded, and today many of the world’s foremost names in furniture call North Carolina home. The High Point Market (formerly the International Home Furnishings Market and the Southern Furniture Market), held in High Point, North Carolina, is the largest home furnishings industry trade show in the world, with over 12 million square feet by roughly 2000 exhibitors throughout about 180 buildings. The market holds two major shows each year, one in April and another in October, running for 6 days each time.
Being a local business in Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina has many benefits to other local businesses in the Carolinas. Money you spend with your telephone services can stay in North Carolina with Carolina Digital. So when you consider a telephone company to do business with remember that the dollars you spend outside of North Carolina will never come back. As your being a North Carolina based business here are just a few reasons why you will want to support other local businesses like Carolina Digital:
- Local Decision-Making: Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions. Carolina Digital has deep roots to the local economy and its founders and employees are all North Carolina tax paying residents.
- Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy: Compared to national companies, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community. No only do we keep our revenue in our local economy, we do business with wholesale vendors in North Carolina.
- Public Benefits and Costs: Local business like Carolina Digital in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to larger national carriers.
- Competition: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- Product Diversity: A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
North Carolina offers a number of benefits to companies and our employees. Read more at Thrive in North Carolina
Our Business Cloud-based Telephone service offers:
- Pricing low as $20/month/user
- Keep your local number
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Call Park/Pickup and Hold Options
- Customizable Calling Features
- Auto Attendant
- Live Call Forwarding and Transfer
- Advanced Voicemail to email
- Call Queue and Automatic Call Distribution
- Fax Send and Receive via the web
- Easy Web Portal Management
- Local US based Customer Service
Maybe it time to look at your local telephone bill. You could be saving as much as 60% a month on telephone services and get a feature rich cloud based telephone service. Switching is hassle free and can be done in just a few days. All you need to do is call us at (336) 544-4000 and press option 1 for a fast pass to one of our sales engineers that will walk you through the process and give you a professional quote and our 100% money back guarantee.
Mention you saw this page and code word switch and get $100 off your account setup, number porting and account activation
In Greensboro our service delivers caller ID, call waiting, unlimited calling, follow-me, special call routing, call queues, contract-free plans, and much more.
Hosted PBX is an affordable answer. Businesses Realize VOIP Cost Savings by making the switch to a VOIP Hosted PBX solution. Our rates for Greensboro are the lowest available. Put your business telephone in the cloud.
If you aren’t completely happy with our VOIP hosted IP PBX service, please let us know. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal. Read our FaceBook Customer Reviews.