A recent report by the Leichtman Research Group looks at overall historic broadband penetration rates. In looking at the results I immediately asked the question if we have topped out with US broadband penetration rates.The study shows that 82% of homes now have a home broadband connection. Another 2% of homes get an internet connection from other sources like dial-up or satellite, meaning that the overall number of households with some kind of home broadband connection is 84%.But compare that to 2012. In that year 76% of homes had a home broadband connection while 7% got broadband in some other...

We’re disappointed in the FCC decision to gut Net Neutrality protections that ushered in an unprecedented era of innovation, creativity & civic engagement. This is the beginning of a legal battle between service and content provider and the companies that deliver Internet to businesses and consumers. DigitalPhone.io stands w/ innovators, large & small, to oppose this misguided FCC order. A lot of our customers have asked about our position on the FCC repealing Net Neutrality rules yesterday and if we plan to slow down/speed up access to Internet services. In the spirit of equal and fair access, we have always and...


When you sign up today!

Looking for an All-In-One Solution that offers your business the features you need and the mobility you deserve? Reach out to us today to learn more!


Don’t Go Without Claiming Your Offer!

3 Months